What are the benefits of Turmeric?
- Promotes Balanced Mood
- Helps Wounds Heal
- Eases Aches and Discomfort
- Encourages Balanced Blood Sugar
- Soothes Irritated Tissue
- Loosens Stiff Joints
- Encourages Normal Lipid Levels
- Supports the Stomach Lining
Today, we will show you how to make the best Vegan Turmeric Latte
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 thin slice Meyer lemon, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or you can use coconut sugar if you are Vegan
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, you can also use coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled turmeric
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled ginger
- pinch of salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional garnish: ground cinnamon
- Combine the coconut milk, Meyer lemon, honey, coconut butter, turmeric, ginger, salt, pepper and vanilla into a high powered blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan and bring to a simmer, whisking to combine the ingredients.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- You can serve the latte as is at this point, it will be thick or you can strain it before you serve for a thinner version.
- Sprinkle the top with cinnamon if desired.
How to serve your very own Vegan Turmeric Latte?
KABINETo has a great selection of Indigo / Ecru ceramic bowls and cups. The Indigo or Ecru mug with satin deep indigo exterior and vivid reactive glazed interior of indigo or ecru (with blue-green undertones) shows a real lightness of touch. Each cup has tiny variations in form and distinctive glazing effects, which give these designs an idiosyncratic beauty of their own.
The Indigo or Ecru bowl is hand-thrown and has a modern and clean shape. Its satin exterior and vivid reactive glazed interior of indigo or ecru (with blue-green undertones) shows a real lightness of touch. Use as a breakfast bowl, salad bowl or for side dishes. Each of these bowls has tiny variations in form and distinctive glazing effects, which give these designs an idiosyncratic beauty of their own.