handcrafted decorative wooden knife holder strip gift
 
 

Maple Knife Strip

$75.00

This hand-crafted knife strip from bleached maple wood with brass hardware is an object of beauty and functionality in one. Strong ferrite magnets are hidden throughout the entire wood piece, securely holding knives and other metal utensils.

Brass screws, washers and fasteners to mount on the wall are included.

Made Of bleached maple, ferrite magnets, brass screws
Made In Czech Republic
Measures 15” length, 3.5” width, 1” depth

In stock

Qty

Martic G. from Czech Republic hand-crafted these knife racks from bleached maple wood. Pale maple wood offset with brass hardware is a signature of beauty and functionality. Strong ferrite magnets are hidden throughout the entire wood piece, securely holding knives of all sizes, scissors, measuring cups, bottle openers, and other metal utensils. Simply mount the strip to the wall with the fasteners that are included. Individual wood characteristics may vary from the  photos shown here. A matt lacquered finish protects the strips and makes them easy to clean.

Wood is my chosen medium…

’30 percent of woodworking could be learned intellectually, by reading. But the other 70 percent had to come from practice: learning the feel of wood, the smell, how it cuts, even cutting yourself occasionally.’

Weight2.7 lbs
Dimensions15 x 3.5 x 1 in
Materials

Bleached Maple

Origin

Czech Republic

Tips

Clean it with a damp cloth and soap. Do not immerse it in water.